People in ministry have a lot of opinions about numbers. Many church leaders are strong believers that numbers can help give us a good snapshot of how we’ve been doing—that is if we’re looking at the right ones and looking at them the right way.
For example, we know that measuring weekend service attendance alone isn’t a true measure of church health. After all, what does the number of bodies in a building on a Sunday tell you about how well you’re…
- reaching people outside your church’s walls?
- encouraging people to grow as disciples?
- connecting with the next generation?
These are the things we really need to be talking about. Anyone can attend your service. But when people start to engage in your church, that’s when life change really starts to happen. If you’ve heard the word “church engagement” buzzing around, and you’re just not quite sure what it all means, you’re not alone. Truthfully, we’re seeing lots of pastors confused about what church engagement actually means.
- “How do we get more people plugged in?”
- “How do we get first, second and third-time guests to stay?”
- “Why are people leaving?”
- “Why are people connecting… or not?”
If you’ve found yourself thinking this way, you’re asking the right questions about church engagement. And just by asking these questions, you’re headed in the right direction. In the last 10 years, The Unstuck Group has helped nearly 400 churches assess ministry health and become more effective at reaching new people outside the walls of the church, as well as engaging the people they already have.
So, in an effort to bring some clarity to church leaders that are struggling here, our team is hosting a free conversation that we want you and your ministry friends to be apart of.
Tony Morgan and some of our consulting team will share what we’re learning about church engagement in a free webinar—
How to Increase Church Engagement.
For the first 45 minutes, we’ll walk you through what we’ve learned serving the churches we’ve served, and if you have specific questions that you’d like to talk through, we’ve set aside 15 minutes at the end to make sure you’re getting the answers you need.
By joining us, you can expect to learn—
- The 2 types of church engagement you need to monitor
- What the data tells us about the state of church engagement today
- Why you need a digital engagement strategy for a healthy “front door”
- How to know if you’re winning with engagement
Get a clear understanding on what church engagement really means and how to take steps to increase it.
You’re not behind the curve just yet.
Posted in Leadership