Last spring, we released our first ever online course. Ultimately, we felt like pastors were facing ministry challenges they weren’t prepared to address. So, we wanted to create a convenient resource to equip you to win.
We’ve loved getting to serve the community of leaders taking this course together, and we’re excited to announce that Fall 2018 enrollment for the Leading an Unstuck Church Course is now open!
We want to invite you to be a part of this experience.
Addressing 12 core issues where churches get most often get stuck, the Leading An Unstuck Church Course walks you through how to staff for growth, how to develop more leaders, how to establish healthier finances, how to enhance your weekend services and eight more essential lessons to help you lead an unstuck church.
This course will help you take your next steps as a leader by removing barriers to growth and giving you confidence to tackle these challenges as your face them.
Here’s a quick snapshot of what you’ll get with the course:
- Access to Tony Morgan and our consulting team to coach you and answer your questions as you work through each lesson
- 12 practical online lessons and training videos to help you take your next steps
- Discussion guides to lead conversations with your team
- Specific next step action items for you to put what you learn into practice
- Access to a private Facebook group with live Q&A events hosted by Tony
Check out the details and the FAQ’s for info on how to enroll.
Whether you lead a large church, a small church or somewhere in between, this course will equip you with biblical wisdom and practical know-how to lead your church towards sustained health.
Join our community of leaders to help navigate this journey.
Posted in Leadership