If you missed the Willow Creek Global Leadership Summit this year, no worries I’ve got you covered. I’ll be posting my notes and thoughts from each presenter over the next couple of days.
Albert Tate, founder and Senior Pastor at Fellowship Monrovia in Southern California gave a great challenge on how to lead with leftovers.
- What do you believe: a lie in truths clothing or the naked truth?
- We’re not supposed to leave it all on the field because we don’t live on the field, we live at home.
- We need to learn to lead with left overs.
- There’s times Jesus wants us to do the math just so we know it’s not successful because of us, but because of Him.
- When is the last time you were in awe of how much Jesus did with your scarcity?
- Give God what you have and get out of the way.
- If you’ve got a spreadsheet but you’ve missed being able to spread out on the floor and trust and follow Jesus you’re missing the best part of following Jesus.
- What would it mean at the end of the day to have something left for your family?
- Sitting on empty isn’t a win.
- You don’t have to go home on Empty, you don’t have to leave it all on the field. Because Jesus left it all on the cross!
Posted in Leadership, Spiritual Formation