- Urban Meyer saw leadership in Tim when he took over a baseball game as a right fielder. You can exercise leadership from any position that you play.
- Leadership is the ability to influence somebody…it may not be 100 people, but it’s probably one…it could be your son or your daughter.
- Great leaders are: 1) Selfless, 2) Have a tremendous Work Ethic, and have a 3) Competitive Edge
- Leaders raise the level of play of people around them
- How do you handle criticism as a leader? Faith & Family…mission focus…criticism gets our attention to drift off the mission
- You can’t control what people think about you so don’t waste your time thinking about it. Don’t spend your energy there
- If you have a platform you’re a role model
Posted in Leadership