- The 7 Phases of a Church Life-Cycle
- Do all churches go through all 7 phases?
- What does it take for a church to reach “Sustained Health?”
- What are some early warning signs that a church has entered into the “Maintenance Phase” and is getting ready to decline?
- It it possible for a church to get stuck in the “Momentum Growth,” or “Strategic Growth,” phases, and what does that look like?
- Is it possible for a church to recover once its entered the “Preservation,” or “Life Support” phases?
Tony is founder and chief strategic officer of The Unstuck Group, a company that helps churches get unstuck through consulting and coaching experiences designed to focus vision, strategy and action. For 14 years, Tony served on the senior leadership teams at West Ridge Church in Dallas, Georgia, NewSpring Church in South Carolina, and Granger Community Church in Indiana. He’s written several books, as well as articles that have been featured with the Willow Creek Association, Catalyst and Pastors.com. He writes about leadership regularly at tonymorganlive.com. His next book, The Unstuck Church: Equipping Churches to Experience Sustained Health, from Thomas Nelson is now available.
Posted in Leadership