“The only way to get different results is to engage different systems.”
The Unstuck Group’s Coaching Networks will challenge you to take your next steps to grow your leadership gift.
This fall, we’re inviting you to discover the shifts that need to happen in your strategies and systems to lead at the next level.
- Are you trying to break a growth barrier?
- Are considering launching your first campus?
- Are you currently leading a multisite church and looking to learn best practices?
My friend Tony Morgan, along with a few other members of The Unstuck Group’s team, will host three new leadership coaching networks that bring like-minded church leaders together to learn about best practices in growing, healthy churches and challenge each other to get unstuck in leadership and ministry impact.
- We’ll take a look at best practices in growing, healthy churches.
- We’ll press into tough conversations to help you get unstuck in your leadership and ministry impact.
- We’ll help you discover the shifts that need to happen in your strategies and systems.
Here are the network topics:
Each of these networks is a nine-month, collaborative coaching experience comprised of three in-person gatherings and six live, virtual meetings. >> Get more details
Learn more about the network content, dates and cost by following this link.
If you want to be a part of this, apply asap. Those spaces are already going fast. (In fact, as of this morning, 3 churches have already secured their spaces in the Multisite Leadership network.)
Posted in Leadership