Recently I had the opportunity to sit down and interview 5 Sr. Pastors who are all leading multiste churches ranging in attendance from 5,000 to more than 15,000. Among other things we had a very candid conversation about momentum, multisite, developing young leaders, and the courage it takes to lead at a high level. Last week I shared some of the key parts of the conversation we had in a series of posts. In the event that you missed any of them or if you’d like to share them with your team I’ve placed them here in one place your convenience!
Below are the pastors who participated in the conversation:
- Cal Jernigan, pastor of Central Christian Church
- Don Wilson, pastor of Christ’s Church of the Valley
- Linn Winters, pastor of Cornerstone Christian Fellowship
- Scott Ridout, pastor of Sun Valley Community Church
- TylerJohnson, pastor of Redemption Church
Posted in Leadership