When I was a freshman in High School I prayed a prayer, begging God to let me to be a part of helping thousands of people meet Him. It’s crazy to think that all of these years later God is answering those prayers.
Every year at Sun Valley Community Church we share wins from the previous year of ministry and I thought I’d share them with you. I hope this is encouraging to you, inspires you, and prompts you to pray for the ministry of Sun Valley.
Ministry isn’t all about the numbers, it’s about life change. That’s why I’m excited about these numbers, because they represent lives that are being changed. These numbers below represent stories of people who Sun Valley has helped meet, know and follow Jesus.
- 1,034 people said yes to following Jesus
- 799 people were baptized
- 506 people strengthened their marriage through our marriage ministry
- More than 3,800 people attended a Sun Valley Campus for the first time
- More than 2,000 people are a part of a volunteer team
- More than 3,300 people are a part of a small group where they’re building great friendships centered around Gods’ Word
- We’ve ministered to more than 1,600 kids and students every week
- More than 300 people went on a short-term mission trip
- 76 families paid off more than $750,000 of debt through our financial ministry
- More than 1.6 Million Dollars went outside the 4-walls of Sun Valley Community Church to help people all over the world meet, know and follow Jesus
- We opened our 5th Campus on Christmas Eve with more than 1,900 people in attendance and 30 people said yes to following Jesus!
You’re allowed to celebrate right along with us. The Kingdom of God is taking ground through the ministry of Sun Valley! It’s humbling and exciting to see prayers I prayed years ago as a freshman in High School answered all of these years later. So pray big prayers and take big risks, because we have a big God, and He still does big things! I’d encourage you, if the Lord brings us to your mind, pray for us as we continue to help the thousands who don’t yet know Jesus meet, know, and follow Him.
Posted in Leadership, Spiritual Formation